2/16/10

Mama on the Move

Summer's contractions continue to subside.  She met with the doctor this morning and he is going to take her off the contraction monitor.  He wants her to take three ten minute walks today as well as a shower.  As long as these tasks don't cause her to start contracting, he is going to let her go home tomorrow.  On bed rest of course, but at least Bella will have a buddy to hang out with. 

So I am at work now getting things in order so I can take some walks around the hospital with her this afternoon. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy being "unhooked" and taking a shower:) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the walks today feel great and that they don't trigger any contractions. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow that you are heading home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer and Jason, We are praying for all of you. please let me know if there is anything we can do. miss you much!Karen

    ReplyDelete