3/28/10

Update 3/28

Hello World...

Is Me, Asher.  It has been a good week for me and my brothers.  Skyler and I have been busy "high fiving" in the crib together while yelling across the room to our brother Ryder (especially when the nice giants wipe our wee-wee's with those cold rags).  I overheard one of the doctors today saying that Ryder may be able to hang in the crib with us in the next few days.  That will be so fun.  We all got to yuck it up on Saturday when the nice giants took our picture.  I had a blast sucking on my brother's head.  I was just so hungry that I couldn't help myself.  Tasted kind of like vanilla, ummm yum...

(Look to the right, at the picture links where you can see our shenanigans.  There is also a video over there from when we were still warm and in the dark.)

Today was a little strange.  I just felt this weird nip in the air.  The big people were conversing around us, and then I got this shot of yummy fluid.  Before I knew it I was strapped down to a bed when a really big giant made a snip snip.  I can assure you it was uncomfortable and scary.  My other brothers returned with the same shocked face.  I can only imagine that the big giant snipped them too.  So tonight I'm a little uncomfortable and really need to go.  Bye for now.  -- Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment