4/19/10

Ooops

I read my post from last night after a good night's sleep and it seems, well... quite negative.  "Sort of" funny that Summer just walked down after the night shift 2 - 5, and now she is exhausted.  I feel much better after my new shift.  We joke that we need to put a quarter in the jar after saying the word "tired".  Summer is going to just drop a $20 in the jar for the rest of the day.

So after all of this exhaustion and complaining I must say that it is all worth it and that is what we are staying focused on.  I continuously see Summer laughing at one or the other as she sits on the couch talking to them.  Each day they show us something new.  So now that we have the witch session out of the way, we'll move forward and post that new positive stuff that they show us.  So really have a good one.  - Jason

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't too negative Jay.....it was just real! Really wish I wasn't so far and could just stop by to help you guys out. Sounds like an absolutely crazy day..... Stay strong....stay awake.....keep pumping coffee! Your post made me realize I have no excuse to not get out of lab more often and enjoy the surf/sunshine..... Will paddle out for you tomorrow morning!

    - Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not negative - Zombieland is tough. Sleep deprivation is a bear. Hang in there!
    BTW, your little guys are absolutely 100% adorable. Totally love the tie-dyed shirts!

    ReplyDelete