5/24/10

How cute are our boys?!

We don't have too much new to report.  Over the last few weeks we kind of rocked the boys world by changing sleeping times, feeding times, where they sleep etc...but...I do think we finally have a good routine down and they are starting to adjust; thank goodness! 

We have a lot of "tummy time" now which gives me, mom an opportunity to take some great pics of the boys.  I could snap pictures ALL DAY LONG!  They are just so stinkin' cute!

I officially resigned from my job.  It was hard to do, but right now it gives me the opportunity to be with our boys to see them grow and change.  I'm pretty sure Jason would like to be home too; he is a very hands on dad, he always wants to be a part of what Nana and I have going on during the week.  I guess it makes the weekends that much sweeter for him.  He actually gave my mom and me a day of "freedom".  He stayed home all day with the boys on Saturday while my mom and I went shopping and had lunch...of course we didn't really shop so much for ourselves...we naturally shopped for the kids!

We came home from being gone all day long and Jason was "SUPPER DAD"! The kids weren't fussy, they all took to their naps without crying, he cleaned the house and even grilled out.  Maybe he should stay home more often???? ha ha!

We haven't had any recent Dr. apts so I am not quite sure how big they are, but I think Asher and Skyler are around 11lbs each and Ryder is around 9lbs.  They are growing...almost 3 months old already.

Well, I will leave you all with some neat photos I took of the boys over the last few days.  Enjoy and we hope all of you are well!
                                                       
                
                                                        Ryder
                                                        Ryder
                                          Ryder
                                                        Asher
                                                        Skyler
                                           Skyler-(blowing bubbles)

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! They are just so adorable. Almost three months old already, that is hard to believe! I can't wait to get my hands on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little darlings they are! Sounds like you are busy capturing the moments! I am working on the plan to get back there to hold them again!!! Thanks for the updates! Look forward to the photos! Love, Aunt Patty

    ReplyDelete