5/14/10

Something is on my mind...

At 1am I woke up to the sound of our little one, Asher fussing in bed.  Normally I try and go back to sleep, but here it is 1:35am and all I can think about is something I heard this evening. I found out that a couple in our area had been expecting triplets and at 23-24 weeks they lost 2 of the 3 and the 3rd one is currently in the NICU.  I don't know this couple, I don't know the details of this terrible news and I hesitated writing this due to that, but I really felt they could use all our family and friends thoughts and those of you who might pray, prayers.

For those of you who know me well, I am not one of a "specific faith" but should this have happened to us who knows where I would be.  I feel deeply for these people and their family.  Being a mom of triplets or simply of multiples was a scary ride (for me); you don't quite know how things will go and every Dr. visit you hope that all three are doing well and make it another week.

I've been sitting here realizing how fortunate Jason and I are and wishing this couple wasn't going through what they are.  I wish I could take away any sadness they might have.  Please keep these folks in your thoughts and lets hope with all that we have that their other little one can make it thru.

I am sorry for the tune of this post, but I just couldn't stop thinking about it and felt this was the only way I could help them.

-Good Night

1 comment:

  1. Summer, I hear your concern and your pain for this couple and their baby. Since I am one who firmly believes there is a loving God and Father in heaven and am convinced that He hears our prayers, I will be praying for this family - just as I prayed and continue to pray for you and Jason and the boys. Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete