7/12/10

Grins and Giggles

The boys continue to show us their cute little grins and give us those sweet little giggles.  Last week the boys had their 4 month shots and Asher had an appointment with a pediatric physical therapist.

The boys are all very healthy and growing big and strong!  Asher weighs 15lbs, Skyler weighs 15lbs 3 oz and Ryder weighs 13lbs.  They took their shots like champs!  Asher went to see a P.T because we have noticed over the last month or so that he has one dominate side that he likes to lay on and refuses to turn his head the opposite direction.  The Dr. didn't seem too concerned, but we will start P.T. on Asher's neck this week and learn some good exercises to help him strengthen the weaker side.

It's been so HOT here this summer.  We aren't able to do much with the boys outside.  It is very hard to get them out for walks so Grandma is teaching them how to shop! They sleep thru most of it (much like what Jason would prefer to do) but really are very patient.  It's kind of funny to go out with triplets.  We can go out and not one person bother to look our way or we get people that say "oh twins!" "no, oh my gosh, TRIPLETS!".  It's quite funny.  The people that do notice usually run back to whomever they are with and bring them over to look at the boys.  Yup, the Meade entourage!  Gotta love it!

Yesterday, Grandma and I were craving the need to go out for brunch so we did it!  We took the boys out to their first brunch.  We pumped them full of milk and then off to dreamland they went!  They slept (once again) thru the whole brunch.  (It's amazing what we can do when these guys have their bellies full.)  We then decided to stretch our outing and went for a Sunday drive in our new SWAGGER WAGON!

Yes, I have gone to the otherside...we now have a minivan.  Never in a million years did I think I would be in a minivan.  I do have to admit, it makes life easier and I do enjoy driving it.

I am an Aunt again!  My sister, Shanna had a baby girl over the weekend.  Her name is Nevaeh. Now my parents have 2 granddaughters and 3 grandsons.  I am thinking this is all they get, but you never know...

Well, that's it for now.  Grandpa Meade comes in for a short visit this weekend.  I am sure we will get more pics posted soon, but for now here is one of Asher sitting like a big boy!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that taking the boys out to brunch was a success! Asher already looks older in the picture since we saw him. I want to reach into my computer to grab him so we can snuggle! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete