1/26/11

Not Much...Just Some Time on Hands

Go figure!  I had a miracle day today.  I did a little Smart Close work early morning, did a ton of housework that will make Jason so thrilled and I still have some time before boys wake from their nap to blog! 

We don't have too much to report.  Asher is doing great with his helmet, it hasn't stopped him one bit.  Skyler and Ryder are doing great too.  We have been working very hard at getting them to crawl, stand and even walk.  They still aren't doing any of the above, but this morning Sky did stand on his own for at least 20 sec.  Goal...walking or crawling by their birthday.  I know, I know you all think I am crazy for saying that, but it is getting very hard for my arms to pick up or carry 25-30lb babies!!

Well...boys are up!  Gotta run, but here are some pics...

Perks of waking early morning...Beautiful!

Mr. Happy

Ryder

Penny, Ryder and Kaiya watching the Packers kick some...Butt

Ryder--Wisconsin Style.  Oh how Uncle Mikey would be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment