11/14/11

Catching Up!

I don't have a lot of time to catch up, but I wanted to post some of the most recent pictures.  The boys had a great halloween, it was fun for all!  We weren't going to dress them up this year, but after receiving their Trick or Treat bags that their Great Grandma Harding made for them, we just couldn't pass it up.

Something that I don't think I have brought up, but should is how the outcome of our Light the Night, Leukemia walk went.  First off, thank  you to all that supported the cause and contributed to our Meade Team of walkers.  We were able to raise over $700 dollars!  The walk was great and it felt so good to contribute to such a cause.  We walked with a friend of ours, Terri and her twins.  They lost a very, very young family member to Leukemia a little over a year ago.  Thank you again to all of you, not only did it help others but it provided a memory for us to share with our boys down the road.

We are getting ready to start the holiday season.  I am really just trying to get to Thanksgiving, but everywhere I go there is Christmas and it just stresses me out.  Our lives move so fast, I need the marketing people to just hold their breath until we hit Thanksgiving!!!  However, we are trying to get the boys ready for the understanding of who the man is in the red suit, but not sure we will visit Santa just yet.  We'll see.  Our nanny, Jenna started the boys with their first ginger bread house making project.  It was quite the experiment, but they loved it.

All in all, we are all doing great.  We have Grandma Cici and Grandpa Biggie coming into town next week.  We are all looking forward to it!

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!  Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment