6/15/10

Flew the Coop

I dropped off Nana Harding at the airport today.  It was a bit hard for her to go and it was hard for us to see her go.  We went thru a lot of changes with the boys while she was here for 6 weeks and we couldn't have done it all without her help and support.  Thank you Nana (Mom) we will miss you!!


So...that leaves us alone for a whole week!  EEK!  Grandma Meade won't be back with us until the 21st.  Jason and I actually haven't been alone with the babies for more than a day since they were born.  I am nervous about how it will go or if I can actually keep up with everything, but Jason will be working from home should I need a helping hand. 

It is quite amazing what one person is capable of and I have learned so much about myself and about Jason and I together as a couple and as new parents.



A quick update on the boys...They all went to the Dr. yesterday.  Everything looks good, it was really just a check up for their weights.  Sky weighs 13.3oz, Ash weighs 13.3oz and Ryder weighs 11lbs.  4 weeks ago they were in the 10th percentile and now they are up to the 36th percentile!  Pretty good I think for being so tiny when they were born...especially Ryder!

The boys are doing good on their routine and just the other night they gave us a great present; they slept 7 straight hours!  I jumped out of bed when I realized what time it was and that I hadn't gotten up to feed them.  I was so excited I couldn't fall back to sleep.  They haven't kept it up, but we are pushing them a bit.  Oh how we would love to get rid of that early morning feed.

We are wishing you all a great week!  Cross your fingers for us that this week will be smooth.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment