6/21/10

"Mama said there will be days like this..."

I haven't updated all week so I thought I would update everyone.  Remember when I said Jason and I would be alone all week without help?  Well, at the beginning of the week I thought to myself "huh, this isn't too bad," It was kind of nice to have just the 5 of us...THEN THE STORM HIT! 

I know that babies like to "change it up" on parents all the time, but again... I think someone came in and took our sweet, routine-oriented babies!  I never believed in monsters as a kid, but now I really think there might be some under their cribs!

The boys have decided to not sleep thru any of their naps and we spend half our day running up and down the stairs to soothe them.  It's so hard to figure out what is right and what is wrong so we go back to our baby books and I have figured out that our three sons aren't "text book babies"  ha ha!  Thanks!

I am sure they are just going thru a phase, but I just hate that they are tired and they refuse to sleep.  We have the "MEADE TEAM" coming the end of the week so hopefully they can all help figure out how to help the babies get back on track.  It is so frustrating to not be able to "do your job" and soothe these babes.

Grandma Meade comes in today and we are counting down the minutes...oh how we missed her!!  It was nice to have some time as a family of 5, but we are oh so thankful and grateful to have her back!!!  

We had a few big events over the weekend.  Jason and I had our 5 year anniversary on Friday and Jason's first Father's Day.  It has been about 100 degrees here everyday so our time was spent in our house.  We wanted to head out to the mountains on Sunday, but as the week went on we just were too exhausted.    I am hoping when Grandma is here we can take a trip with the boys to the mountains. 

Not much else is going on.  Jason started up soccer again and has his first game tonight and I continue to challenge the baby whisperer.  Well, the boys are up again so I better go.   

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with "Grandma Meade" arriving today!!! We are so excited to get there later this week! Can't wait to help out with your routine (or lack of!!) :) Love, Patty

    ReplyDelete