7/21/10

Confidence is contagious...So is lack of confidence--Vince Lombardi

Go Pack, Go!! A little preseason team spirit!!!

Grandpa Biggie was in town last week and the boys surprised him with their Packer garb.  We might have a battle of the onesies because I am sure that Grandpa H. will want the boys in 49er garb.  Oh...I think we should keep the peace and put them right where they belong...in their tye dyes mommy made for them.
                                                           
We had a nice visit with Grandpa Biggie.  We went to brunch again and the boys did quite well.  It is still very hot so we bought a little pool for the boys and gave Skyler and little swim lesson...
Skyler LOVES the water!  I can't wait for next summer; all the boys will have swim lessons with Ms. Gene.  The boys continue to change.  I feel like everyday they are growing out of their clothes!  They are learning more and more everyday. It amazes me how quick babies grow up. 

We continue to stay busy as ever. Our days go by with a blink of an eye.  I feel my 30's quickly going away! ahhh!!!  Grandma M. keeps up the pace and is shortly getting ready to go back home.  My parents will be here in a few weeks to help continue the flow of helpers.  WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEM!!!???

We will leave you once again with a few more beautiful pictures of our gorgeous little blue-eyed boys...




1 comment:

  1. I know they're not identical, so it shouldn't surprise me, but I can't believe how much different they all look from one another! They really are growing and becoming their own little individual selves (and I'm sure personalities) so rapidly! Congratulations again on your three beautiful boys, and thanks so much for sharing their journey with even your very, very, very extended family. :)

    ReplyDelete