8/2/10

It's all about Babies

Grandma Meade has come and gone; her 6 week visit went too fast!  We had a lot of visitors during her stay, a lot of changes in the boys and a lot of FUN!  The boys will miss her as will we, but SHE'LL BE BACK...
                                           
                                            Skyler Having fun with Grandma...

                                           They don't always cooperate... (Asher)


                                          Oh, but there's Ryder, Grandma's bud
Grandmas lit'l bud to the left


My Mom and Dad are out in Wisconsin visiting my sisters new baby, Naveah and their other granddaughter, Isabelle.  The will arrive here in TN on Wednesday.  Grandpa Harding will be visiting for a week and Nana will be here for 5 weeks.  I am very excited for their trip out here. The boys have changed so much since my mom last saw them and Grandpa hasn't seen them since before they left the NICU!!!

The boys are doing good.  They will be 5 mos on the 4th.  Ryder continues to keep me on my toes, but I am starting to understand him a little bit better; he is my challenge out of the 3. Yea, pay back I suppose... No, really they are doing wonderful and everyday getting more fun.  They continue to sleep thru the night.  They are ready for bed right after their 8pm bottle and half the time we are waking all of them for their 730am bottle...how lucky are we?!

The boys are more and more growing into their own "person".  Asher is still calm as ever.  We can place him in a boppy on the couch and he will kick his piano for an hour.  He absolutely LOVES music!  Any music that is near him he will just sit and listen to.  I used to sing songs you know...Bob Marley, the Grateful Dead, a little James Taylor, BUT its official...I now walk around the house singing baby songs.  I figured I needed to get into that mode sooner rather than later.  To spice it up; after singing the ABC song I will sing it in Spanish and then in German (maybe a little more fun for mom).

Skyler is learning to suck his thumb and really loves to watch people.  He seems to be a very observant baby...we are thinking a possible architect in the making.

Ryder is our little spit fire.  He really is full of life.  When he is sad he is sad and when he is happy he is the happiest baby on earth!  He is a very sensitive baby and very much aware of his surroundings and LOVES his brothers.

Well, we are sad Grandma M. is gone, we wish we were all closer.  It's really a wonderful thing to have their grandparents a part of their lives right now.The next 5 weeks will be fun, I am hoping to get the boys first visit to the zoo in.  As soon as this crazy, hot weather cools down...WE ARE THERE!!!!

I haven't been too good at taking pictures the past few weeks, but I will leave you...once again with some sweet baby boys.

Kaiya and Asher
Our Boys
Skyler
Ryder
Ryder and Daddy
Asher and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment