2/22/11

11 months...Almost a Year Old!

Hi Everyone-
I thought about blogging last week, but it just didn't feel right.  Most of last week for me was spent thinking about my sister and trying to realize that she is gone.  Its so weird for me, for all of us.

I will make this blog on a lighter topic...the boys!  Yes, they are just shy a few weeks from being 1 year old!!!  I really can't believe it.  This year just flew by us!  

The boys are doing great.  No-one is walking yet, but Sky is on his way. No big time "movers and groovers" yet, but soon to come.  We have spent several days in the last week outside enjoying the beautiful TN weather.  It is a needed change for all of us.  

I really don't have too much to report.  Jason is doing well.  He is busy with work, but not fishing yet.  I am sure he will really start to get "the itch" here shortly.  I have been busy with the boys and work during the day.  We have planned a little birthday party for the boys which is bringing in the grandparents to help celebrate.  I am doing my best to keep it simple, but they are special little boys that worked so hard this last year; do you know how hard that is? 

I need to run, but here are a few pictures to enjoy!!

Our Boys!

Asher and Skyler

Ryder Hugging the Monkey

Asher

Asher

Ryder

Ryder

Asher

Happy Asher

Yes, that is Skyler crying.  Sadly, he cries a lot lately...Thank You Teething!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog by accident as I was googling my own kids names....Asher and sky (skyler).
    Cute boys!

    ReplyDelete